Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall ST1 Plus Centrifuge Series
Ergonomic design, standard high contrast user interface for up to 6 saved programs with simple push-button operation for routine applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 75009240
Ergonomic design, standard high contrast user interface for up to 6 saved programs with simple push-button operation for routine applications. With capacity up to 1.6L, including 76x5/7 ml blood tubes and 16x50 ml conical tubes, AutoLock for fast rotor exchange and 12 available rotors to choose from.
Easy to Use:
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Modern industrial design supports continuous improvement in rotor loading ergonomics, user safety and current needed certifications
- Motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- System saves time when switching between applications.
- Easy access to rotor chamber offers quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System:
- Biocontainment solution seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips.
- System has glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
- System is certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK.
Thermo Scientific™ SMARTSpin™ Technology:
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option:
- Technology optimizes safety and improves separations.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
- System offers up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|EN/UL/IEC 61010-1, EN/UL/IEC 61010-2-020 and 61010-2-101, EN/UL/IEC 61326-1, EN/UL/IEC 61326-2-6, FCC part 15|
|4 x 400 mL with TX-400 rotor|
|15,200 rpm (Microliter 30 x 2 rotor)|
|Energy efficient, less waste|
|Stores up to 6 programs|
|9 Accel/10 Braking|
|SMARTSpin Imbalance detection, finger-pinch prevention, crash-proof construction|
|25,830 x g with Microliter 30 x 2 rotor|
|Direct, Brushless Induction Low Profile|
|Rotor needs to be purchased separately|
|Up to 6 programs via push button and high contrast LCD interface|
|General Purpose Centrifuge|
|14.2 x 17.5 x 26 in. (36.2 x 56.6 x 66 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok