Your first choice for simple automated titration is the TitroLine 5000 Automated Titrator which offers many advanced features that include:
- Full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
- Pre-installed standard methods and up to five unique user methods.
- Can program automated calculations and exportation to a printer or USB memory device
- High resolution pH/mV-measurement input for pH-, ORP-, silver - and further mV-electrodes
- Pt 1000 and NTC 30 temperature measurement input for automatic temperature compensation
- Linear, dynamic, and equivalence/end point titration methods available.
- ISO 8655 Certified (“C” certificate included)
The TitroLine 5000 has always been the first choice if you were looking for a very easy-to-use automatic titrator for any application. A special training or a deeper knowledge of automatic titration was not necessary to get precise and quick results. That and much more is exactly what the TitroLine 5000 stands for.
Not compatible with TitriSoft software.
Magnetic stirrer included. Other accessories and electrodes sold separately.
|reference (1), temp (2), pH/mv Din./BNC (1).|
|English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chin.ese, Korean, Turkish|
|-1900 to 1900 mV|
|The unit is operated usin.g the keys on the device itself, the controller TZ 3880 and optional PC-keyboard (USB)|
|pH, mV, temperature (C/F), volume (mL)|
|-3 to 17 pH|
|0000,000..0.9999,999 mL, 0.005-0.025 mL (depending on dosing unit)|
|100 -240 V~; 50/60 Hz, power in.put 30 VA|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok