Fisherbrand Traceable Alarm RH/Temperature Monitor
Monitors round-the-clock for critical experimental requirements.
Triple-display and remote control unit offers safety and convenience. Fisherbrand Traceable Remote Alarm RH/Temperature Monitors are ideal for routine measurements, round-the-clock monitoring, quality control and critical experiments. Place sensor in hoods, cleanrooms, coolers, stockrooms, incubators, environmental chambers, and chemical storage areas.
- Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable certificate
- Triple display simultaneously shows minimum/maximum and current humidity
- Minimum and maximum memory feature for both temperature and humidity
- Internal or external ambient sensor reads temperature and humidity
- Alarm sounds when reading rises above or falls below set points
- Supplied with flip-open stand for lab bench and slot for wall mounting
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic construction
Also available without the attached cable; sensors are inside the unit as opposed to on a cable. See Cat. No. 15-079-630.
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Calibrated by an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA.
|Humidity Accuracy: ±3% midrange, ±5% otherwise|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|For routine measurements, round-the-clock monitoring, quality control and critical experiments, place sensor in hoods, cleanrooms, coolers, stockrooms, incubators, environmental chambers and chemical storage areas|
|Humidity Res: 0.1°|
|0°C to 60°C|
|LCD w/ 0.5 in. digits|
|Battery, internal ambient humidity/temperature sensor, flip-open stand, wall mount, traceable certificate|
|32°F to 140°F|
|5 to 95%|
|Remote Alarm Rh/Temperature Monitor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok