Fisherbrand™ TraceableLIVE™ Wi-Fi Datalogging Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers with Remote Notification
A simple, efficient, and reliable way to stay connected to your critical environments with smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
The simple, efficient, and reliable way to stay connected to critical environments through a smart phone, tablet, or personal computer.
Using the TraceableLIVE™ app or visiting Traceablelive.com on any browser allows the user to view current temperatures, control alarm parameters, view datalogging history, view and generate reports, and give other team members access to any TraceableLIVE™ equipment at any time.
- Monitor temperature and more either locally or remotely — connect to existing Wi-Fi
- Alerts: temperature alarm, connectivity interruption, low battery
- Cloud-based data interface means no local software required; web, Android, Apple IOS data visibility
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL encrypted SECURE connection
- Receive MOBILE PUSH / E-MAIL / TEXT notifications
- Unlimited scalability — use TraceableLIVE™ in individual labs or an entire network of facilities
- Multiple point temperature calibration — traceable to NIST
Note: Requires TraceableLIVE™ subscription.
TraceableLIVE Subscription Cost through traceablelive.com:
- Monthly Payment Plan: $8.99 per device for 1-9 devices or $7.20 per device for 10+ devices
- Yearly Payment Plan: $100 per device for 1-9 devices or $80 per device for 10+ devices
- Demo TraceableLive software at traceablelive.com
Includes certificate assuring accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI).
|Mobile Push, E-Mail, SMS|
|2 Bullet™ probes|
|±0.25°C between -40 to 60°C, otherwise ±0.50°C|
|-50°C to +60°C|
|Multiple-point Temperature Calibration|
|Web, Android, Apple IOS|
|Cloud-Based Data Interface|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok