Fisher Scientific TraceableLIVE Ultra-Low Temperature WiFi Datalogging Thermometer with Remote Notification
A simple, efficient, and reliable way to stay connected to your critical environments with smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
DescriptionUse the TraceableLIVE app, or visit Traceablelive.com on any browserto view your current temperatures, control your alarm parameters, view your datalogging history, view and run reports or give other team members access to the data.
- Remotely monitor temperature and more by connecting to existing WiFi
- Alerts: temperature alarm, connectivity interruption, low battery
- Cloud-based data interface that requires no local software; web, Android, Apple IOS data visibility
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL encrypted SECURE connection
- Receive Mobile Push/E-Mail/Text notifications
- Unlimited scalability use TraceableLIVE in individual labs or an entire network of facilities
- Multiple point temperature calibration traceable to NIST
Requires TraceableLIVE subscription
|-90.00 to 105.00°C or -130.00 to 221.00°F|
|Traceable Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA|
|WiFi Datalogging Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer|
|1 Stainless-steel 316 Probe, Quick Start Guide, batteries, magnets, Velcro, wall mount, and Traceable™ Certificate|
|Remotely monitor temperature|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok