Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-1MS GC Columns
Achieve consistent results with this low-bleed, stable column. Choose this nonpolar GC column for optimal signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity, and MS integrity.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260992250
Achieve consistent results with this low-bleed, stable column. For optimal signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity and MS integrity for a wide variety of applications, the nonpolar Thermo ScientificTM TraceGOLDTM TG-1MS GC column is an excellent choice.Engineered for Superior Performance:
- Nonpolar, 100% dimethyl polysiloxane
- Equivalent to USP G2
- Exceptionally low bleed
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- Drugs of abuse
- Gasoline range organics (GROs)
- Refinery gases
- Essential oils
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low-level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends the column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult to analyze compounds.
- Drugs of abuse
- Chlorinated aromatics
- Organochlorine pesticides
- Organophosphorous pesticides
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- Similar To:
- CP-Sil 5 CB Low Bleed/MS
|TraceGOLD™ TG-1 MS|
|330/350°C for Standard Columns; 430°C for Metal Columns|
|0.5 um Thickness; 0.53 mm ID; 30 m Length|
|GC/MS for Hydrocarbons, Solvent Impurities, PCB Congeners, and Aroclor Mixes, GC/MS for Simulated Distillation, Drugs of Abuse, Natural Gas Odorants, Essential Oils, and Pesticides|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.