Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-200MS GC Columns
Resolve compounds that phenyl and cyano phases cannot using a low-bleed GC column with an exceptionally inert phase.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260842240
Resolve compounds that phenyl and cyano phases cannot using the Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-200MS GC Column. The TraceGOLD TG-200MS column has an exceptionally inert phase with selectivity and elution order optimized for difficult separations.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar phase, trifluoropropylmethyl polysiloxane solid phase to resolve compounds that phenyl and cyano phases cannot
- Outstanding thermal stability and low bleed
- Suitable for use with sensitive detectors including electrochemical detectors, nitrogen phosphorus detectors and mass spectrometers
- Appropriate for use as a confirmation GC column
- Alcohols and ketones
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results, and the low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low-level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends the column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Alcohols and ketones
- Alternative Uses:
- Organochlorine pesticides
- Similar To:
|Glycols Analysis, ECD, NPD, and GC/MS for Fluorocarbons, ECD, NPD, and GC/MS for Alcohols and Ketones, ECD, NPD, and GC/MS for Silanes, ECD, NPD, and GC/MS for Glycols|
|0.5 um Thickness; 0.32 mm ID; 30 m Length|
|TraceGOLD™ TG-200 MS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.