Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-OCP I and II GC Columns
Analyze organochlorine pesticides and herbicides with ultra low bleed, superior sensitivity, excellent peak shape and the highest levels of reproducibility.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260772240
Analyze organochlorine pesticides and herbicides with ultralow bleed, superior sensitivity, excellent peak shape and the highest levels of reproducibility using Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-OCP I and TG-OCP II gas chromatography columns.A Leap Forward in Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness:
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results; the low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends the interval between scheduled maintenance, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Low bleed with excellent signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity and mass spectral integrity
- Fast analysis time to facilitate full separation of chlorinated pesticides
- Ideal for U.S. EPA methods 8081, 608 and CLP
- The acidic nature of the silanol groups prevalent within many GC columns can result in the adsorption of basic compounds, which frequently leads to peak tailing.
- In TraceGOLD GC columns, basic functional groups are bonded onto the column surface to reduce the effects of tailing and improve run-to-run reproducibility and sensitivity.
- Organochlorine pesticides
|30m x 0.32mm x 0.50um|
|GC/MS for Organochlorine Pesticides, GC/MS for Herbicides|
|TraceGOLD™ TG-OCP II|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.