Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-OPP I and II GC Columns
Analyze organophosphorus pesticides with ultra-low bleed, superior inertness and consistent reproducibility.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260751420
Analyze organophosphorus pesticides with ultralow bleed, superior inertness, and consistent reproducibility using Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-OPP I and II GC Columns.This column's low bleed delivers excellent signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity, and mass spectral integrity. Expect full separation of organophosphorus pesticides with a fast analysis time. TraceGOLD TG-OPP I and II GC Columns are ideal for U.S. EPA methods 8141A.A Leap Forward in Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- Low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimal column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reduced column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior intertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Low bleed, delivering excellent signal-to-noise ratio, sensitivity and mass spectral integrity.
- Fast analysis time, facilitating full separation of organophosphorus pesticides.
- Ideal for U.S. EPA methods 8141A
|TraceGOLD™ TG-OPP II|
|GC/MS for Organophosphorus Pesticides|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok