Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-POLAR GC Columns
Redefine your expectations for high-polarity GC columns with the Thermo Scientific™ TraceGold™ TG-POLAR Columns
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260825010
Refine your expectations for high-polarity GC/MS with the Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-POLAR columns, which are specifically designed with a polymer and surface treatment to overcome traditional problems with high-polarity columns.
Engineered for Superior Performance
- Highly polar phase, 90% biscyanopropyl/10% phenylcyanopropyl polysiloxane, not bonded
- Strong dipole moment and high selectivity for cis/trans compounds or compounds with conjugated double bonds
- Equivalent to U.S.P G8 and G48
- Cis/Trans fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- A low bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low-level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior intertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Silar 90c
- CP-Sil 88 FAME
- CP-Sil 88
- BPX 70
- BPX 90
|0.2 um Thickness; 0.25 mm ID; 30 m Length|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.