Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-WaxMS B GC Columns
Identify basic analytes with high performance, sensitivity, and reproducibility without derivatization or column priming.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260861310
Identify basic analytes with high performance, sensitivity, and reproducibility without derivatization or column priming using Thermo ScientificTM TraceGOLDTM TG-WaxMS B columns.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar, base-deactivated polyethylene glycol phase
- Reduced absorption and improved responsiveness for basic compounds
- Not suitable for use with water or alcohols
- Other basic compounds
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Alternative Uses:
- Alcohols in beverages
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- Essential oils
- Similar To:
- Carbowax™ Amine
- CP Wax51
|GC/MS for Amines, GC/MS for Alkylamines, GC/MS for Diamines, GC/MS for Basic Compounds|
|TraceGOLD™ TG-WAXMS B|
|40°C to 220°C|
|0.25um thickness; 0.32mm ID; 15m length|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.