BrandTech™ BRAND™ Transferpette™ S, Adjustable Volume - PROMO
The Transferpette™ S air displacement pipette allows you to work efficiently and ergonomically with both small and large volumes. Low operating forces and a short stroke ensure relaxed pipetting, even during long pipetting series.
Manufacturer: BrandTech™ BRAND™ 705878TU
- The Transferpette™ S air displacement pipette allows you to work efficiently and ergonomically with both small and large volumes.
- Low operating forces and a short stroke ensure relaxed pipetting, even during long pipetting series.
- Due to its perfect ergonomics, the Transferpette™ S provides a comfortable grip in any hand position, whether you are right- or left-handed, or have big or small hands.
- Changing your grip is not necessary, since the microliter pipette provides true one-hand operation: set the volume, pipette, eject the tip.
- The volume-change protection is also easy to operate with gloves on and protects your set volume against accidental adjustment.
- The Transferpette™ S also features Easy Calibration technology, which makes calibration a breeze.
- A compatibility table shows which tips fit which device, so that you always order the correct pipette tips.
- Volume range of single-channel pipette: from 0.1 μl to 10 ml
- Volume range of multi-channel pipette: from 0.5 μl to 300 μl
- Universal tip cone
- Color code on volume adjustment wheel, shaft and volume-change protection
- Easy insertion and ejection of tips due to O-rings on multi-channel pipettes
- Can be calibrated easily and without tools thanks to Easy Calibration technology
- Slim shaft for sampling from narrow vessels (centrifuge tubes)
- Vapor pressure up to 500 mbar
- Viscosity up to 260 mPa s
|Autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar)|
|Transferpette™ S, 20-200 μL, adjustable volume, D-200, DE-M|
|15°C to 40°C|
|DIN EN 285|
|20 to 200 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok