- Binds the spherical particles for use as a single-color compensation controls.
- Binds with mouse, rat and hamster antibodies, but also bind with rabbit and recombinant human antibodies.
- Designed for use in compensation with all fluorochromes excited by ultraviolet (355 nm) violet (405 nm), blue (488 nm), green (532 nm), yellow-green (561 nm), and red (633-640 nm) lasers.
- Compensate in a manner similar to cells when used with Brilliant Violet 785/786-, Brilliant Violet 711-, Super Bright 780- and Super Bright 702-conjugated antibodies.
- Multispecies compatibility—bind with mouse, rat, hamster, rabbit and recombinant human antibodies
- Improved fluorophore compatibility
- Each drop of beads contains two populations: a positive population that bind with any mouse, rat, hamster, rabbit or recombinant human antibody and a negative population that will not bind with antibody.
- When a fluorochrome-conjugated antibody is added to the beads, both positive and negative populations are observed.
- This bimodal distribution can be used for single-color compensation controls to accurately setup instrumentation for multicolor flow cytometry experiments.
Safety and Handling
RUO use only.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok