Idex Stainless-Steel Sample Loop
Compatible with Rheodyne™ analytical injection valves
Manufacturer: Idex 1876
Leads are long enough to be used at 40° and 60°. For Rheodyne Models 7125, 7010 (leads angled at 40°); and Models 7725, 7725i (leads angled at 60°).
- Fits into Rheodyne analytical sample injection valves, with leads conveniently bent at appropriate angles to allow trouble-free installation
- For use with Rheodyne valve models 7125, 7010
- Theoretical volumes are consistently controlled with use of electrochemical cutting machine (ECM)
- Each loop passivated and flushed with reagent-grade methanol
- Fittings and adapters accompanying sample loops rated to 1000psi (69 bar)
- Volumes stated at ±10% with exact calibration
Each calibrated sample loop is documented and supplied with calibration certificate.
|Analytical Instrumentation, in-Vitro Diagnostics, Biotechnology, Laboratory|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok