Upchurch Scientific Stainless-Steel Sample Loop
Compatible with Rheodyne analytical injection valves
Manufacturer: Upchurch Scientific 1876
Leads are long enough to be used at 40° and 60°. For Rheodyne Models 7125, 7010 (leads angled at 40°); and Models 7725, 7725i (leads angled at 60°).
- Fits into Rheodyne analytical sample injection valves, with leads conveniently bent at appropriate angles to allow trouble-free installation
- For use with Rheodyne valve models 7125, 7010
- Theoretical volumes are consistently controlled with use of electrochemical cutting machine (ECM)
- Each loop passivated and flushed with reagent-grade methanol
- Fittings and adapters accompanying sample loops rated to 1000psi (69 bar)
- Volumes stated at ±10% with exact calibration
Each calibrated sample loop is documented and supplied with calibration certificate.
|Analytical Instrumentation, in-Vitro Diagnostics, Biotechnology, Laboratory|