Honeywell Uvex Seismic Sealed Eyewear with Reading Magnifiers
Delivering unmatched protection against impact, wind, dust and debris, Uvex Seismic offers a range of diopter strengths for workers needing increased magnification for reading, inspection and other fine detail work.
Manufacturer: Honeywell S0661X
The wraparound design provides exceptional coverage while precise placement of the magnifiers allow for distortion-free vision. Uvex Seismic Reading Magnifiers: powerful eyewear for today's demanding work environments.
- Superior coverage ideal for dirty, high-particulate work environments such as grinding, chipping, shaving and sanding.
- Available in Clear with Uvextra Anti-fog coating and three diopter strengths: +1.5. +2.0, and +2.5 magnifications.
- Superior anti-fog coating, coupled with top and bottom indirect ventilation, minimizes fogging to keep workers safe and comfortable all day.
- Flexible design can be worn with temples or with headband as conditions change.
- Soft, flexible nasal pads conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage.
- Soft, high-quality face cushioning and padded temple tips offer all-day comfort.
- Highly adjustable flame-resistant headband provides excellent fit.
- Replaceable flame-resistant, cushion-lined subframe and headband extend the life of the eyewear.
- High impact protection certified to ANSI Z87+(High Impact) and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard. (ANSI-certified for use with and without cushion-lined frame).
|Anti-fog (UV Extra)|
|Sealed Eyewear with Reading Magnifiers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok