CHEMetrics Vacu-vials Test Kits
Use with any spectrophotometer that accepts a 13mm cell
Manufacturer: CHEMetrics K8503
Snap-and-read Vacu-vials self-filling ampules are the fastest, easiest reagent systems available for precision colorimetric determination of water/wastewater.
- Each vacuum-sealed ampule contains a unit dose of premeasured reagent
- Simply immerse the ampule in the water sample, snap its tip, and an analytically correct amount of sample is pulled inside and mixed
- Sample is now ready to be analyzed by your spectrophotometer (instrument must accept a 13mm cell directly or with an adapter)
- Direct readouts in concentration may be obtained by using CHEMetrics V-2000 Photometer or by preprogramming your spectrophotometer using standard solutions or the data pairs provided in the Vacu-vials instructions
- For immediate results in your spectrophotometer without programming, use supplied equation or calibration tables to convert from absorbance or transmittance to concentration units
Complete test kits contain 30 ampules, calibration tables, zero standard, accessory solutions (when necessary), snap cup, and instructions.
|V-2000 photometer or spectrophotometer|
|5 to 80ppm|
|Vacu-vials™ Test Kit|
|Cardboard box, 30 ampoules, 25mL sample cup, ampoule blank, instructions|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok