Hardy Diagnostics™ Viral Transport Medium VTM
Hardy Diagnostics™ Viral Transport Medium is recommended for the collection and transport of clinical specimens.
Manufacturer: Hardy Diagnostics™ R99
- Recommended for the collection and transport of clinical specimens for the recovery of viral agents including, but not limited to, Herpes Simplex Type I, Herpes Simplex Type II, Cytomegalovirus (CMV), Influenza A, Influenza B, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Echovirus, Adenovirus, etc.
- Minitip for Nasopharyngeal
- Standard tip for oropharyngeal
- Dacron, Rayon, or synthetic flocked swabs are acceptable
- No wooden shaft, calcium alginate, or cotton swabs as these can interfere with PCR or inactivate some viruses
|2 to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 180 Days
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok