Thermo Scientific Vitek 2 QC Sets
Obtain faster recovery, enhanced viability, and direct-streak-to-plate capabilities with QC organisms manufactured using an unmatched proprietary gel preservation process.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific R4682018
Ensure high-performance products, reproducible clinical test results and consistent microbiological evaluation of pharmaceuticals and food with Thermo Scientific? Culti-Loops? quality control organisms. Thermo Scientific? Vitek? 2 QC Sets include a ready-to-use set of QC organisms in Culti-Loops format which are ready-to-use, disposable bacteriological loops containing stabilized, viable microorganisms in a unique gel matrix.Trust Thermo Scientific quality control organisms for quality results you can depend on, backed by over 30 years of expertise in the manufacturing and packaging of controlled microorganisms.
- Decrease time and unnecessary costs of laboratory resources with a direct-streak inoculating loop that requires no rehydration.
- Obtain enhanced viability and recovery with proprietary gel-preserved organisms.
- Consolidate ordering time and shipping costs by turning to one supplier for high-quality culture media and quality control organisms.
- Reach complete traceability with ATCC® License Derivative strains.
- Achieve accurate and convenient documentation with peel-off, transferable labels.
- Reduce the risk of contamination and infection with zero organism handling.
- More than 600 quality control organisms, including convenient sets for commonly used identification systems
- ISO certified, cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant, FDA registered
- ATCC® Licensed Derivative Program member
|Vitek 2 AST-GN QC 1 Loop Set/4|
|Klebsiella pneumoniae subsp. pneumoniae|
|ISO certified, cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant, FDA registered|