Gibco™ Vitronectin (VTN-N) Recombinant Human Protein, Truncated
Vitronectin (VTN-N) is a recombinant human protein that provides a defined surface for feeder-free culture of human pluripotent stem cells (PSCs). When used with Essential 8™ Medium (A1517001), VTN-N has been proven to maintain pluripotency and normal growth characteristics in multiple PSC lines.
- When used with Essential 8™ Medium (A1517001), vitronectin (VTN-N) has been proven to maintain pluripotency and normal growth characteristics in multiple PSC lines.
- Supports PSC growth for >50 passages without any signs of karyotypic abnormalities and to maintain the ability of PSCs to differentiate into all three germ line lineages.
- Supports human pluripotent stem cell attachment and survival better than wild-type vitronectin when used in conjunction with Essential 8™ Medium.
- Optimized—designed in the laboratory of James Thomson for use with Essential 8™ Medium
- Defined—for reduced variability in your PSC cultures
- Support human pluripotent stem cell attachment and survival better than wild type vitronectin.
- Optimal environment for feeder-free pluripotent stem cell culture.
- Defined, recombinant human protein that reduces variability in your PSC cultures compared to human-plasma derived vitronectin and standard basement membrane extracts (BMEs).
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok