WASP WASP LDM Extruder 3.0
The WASP LDM Extruder 3.0 is a ceramic extruder used for the deposition of dense fluid material as clay mixture and experimental materials.
Manufacturer: WASP WU7090
LDM WASP Extruder 3.0 is a ceramic extruder, a professional instrument for the deposition of dense fluid material as clay mixture and experimental materials. It is equipped with a screw system capable of regulating the output flow of the material, allowing rapid flow interruption and retraction control.
- Steel screw designed to triple the extrusion flow
- Luer Lock adapter
- Bubble eliminating extruder, screw eliminates air bubbles in the mixture
- Extrusion controlling system with retraction option
- Outward pressure multiplier
- 1.5 mm steel nozzle ideal for accurate printing, medium difficulty, with the material up to 0.3 mm
- 2 mm steel nozzle ideal for fast printing, low difficulty
- 3 mm steel nozzle ideal for really low difficulty printing
- Adapter for Luer Lock nozzles to also use a conical plastic nozzle
LDM WASP Extruder 3.0 is a WASP extruder for printing with fluid-dense materials such as ceramics, porcelain, clay, and advanced ceramics. The extruder is based on two principles of extrusion: the tank under pressure that pushes the mixture in the extruder and the screw controlled by the machine that defines with precision the flow of material coming out from the nozzle. In this way, the printer is perfect even for complex parts with a lot of retractions. The structure of the extruder is designed to be easily disassembled and cleaned in all of its parts.
|3D Printer Accessory|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok