Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ WebSeal™ 96-Well Deep Well Plates, Square V-Bottom, Level 1 Everyday Analysis
Use SureSTART™ WebSeal™ 96-Well Deep Well Plates, Square V-Bottom, Performance Level 1, for everyday chromatography analysis. They are Specification Certified and conform to ANSI-SLAS 4-2004 standards.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 60180P105B
Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ Level 1 WebSeal™ 96-Well Square V-Bottom Deep Well Plates are designed for everyday chromatography analysis.
They provide an affordable choice for use with most HPLC/UHPLC instrument types, and are ideal for non-regulated laboratories using water, water and polar solvents, and polar solvents.
These 96-well plates are specification certified to ensure autosampler compatible physical dimensions and conform to ANSI-SLAS 4-2004 standards. Seal these well plates with SureSTART WebSeal 96-Well Plate Sealing Mats, 8 mm Diameter, Square, Level 1 or SureSTART WebSeal 96-Well Plate Sealing Mats, 8 mm Diameter, Square, Level 2.
Performance Level 1 Plates – for Everyday Analysis
- Ideal for non-regulated labs that use water and polar solvents
- Commodity plates, seals, tapes
- GC tested
- Suitable for HPLC/UHPLC applications
- Suitable for biopharmaceutical applications
- Suitable for QA/QC applications using core detectors
- Ideal for verifying compound presence and quantification using detection techniques such as UV, DAD/PDA, RI, Fluorescence, and ELSD
- All Thermo Scientific SureSTART WebSeal well plates are dimensionally verified
- 100% traceable through the manufacturing process
- Certificate of Conformance available by lot number upon request
About Thermo Scientific WebSeal Well Plates & Mats
Thermo Scientific WebSeal plates and mats are available in three performance levels:
- Level 1 well plates are for everyday applications and are suitable for non-regulated labs using water and polar solvents
- Level 2 well plates are for high-throughput applications and are suitable for regulated labs using water and polar solvents
- Level 3 well plates are for high performance applications and are suitable for regulated labs using all solvent types including non-polar solvents
|Specification Certified, GC/MS Tested|
|SureSTART WebSeal Level 1|
|50 to 1900 μL|
|-80°C to 121°C|
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok