GE Healthcare Whatman FTA DMPK Cards
DBS microvolume sampling requires only 10 to 20µL per sample
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare WB129242
- Fewer experimental animals are required Toxicokinetic data are derived from Toxicology animals, thereby eliminating satellite colonies
- More consistent data are obtained through more serial sampling from individual animals and less reliance on composite data
- 3-Step DBS procedure is much more straightforward than the cumbersome centrifugation, isolation and cleanup of plasma
- On-substrate cleanup has the potential to convey greater analyte stability, especially for enzyme-sensitive compounds.
- Room temperature stability saves on cost of dry ice shipments
- Shipping without dry ice allows more remote sampling
- Card types A, B and C available, as well as starter packs
- Both non-indicating and indicating cards available
- FTA DMPK-C card is not impregnated with chemicals and may be better suited for protein-based biomolecules
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For protein-based biomolecules, on-substrate cleanup has potential to convey greater analyte stability, requires fewer experimental animals|
|FTA DMPK-B Cards|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok