Non-Indicating FTA Elute Micro Cards enable you to collect, process, transport, and store colored biological samples, such as blood samples.
- Improves process efficiency by enabling direct amplification for STR analysis.
- Ideal for colored samples, like blood.
- Immediate stabilization and protection of nucleic acids due to FTA technology.
- Different card options to support manual or automated processing for fast and efficient sampling.
- Long term archiving of samples at room temperature due to FTA card technology.
- Hemoglobin is bound to matrix, that acts as PCR inhibitor
- Yields DNA in solution
- Sample processing time to isolate DNA: 15 to 30 minutes
- Sample processing: hot water elution procedure
- Sample volume: 12 to 40µL per collection area
|Multiplex PCR.Sequencing after PCR amplification.SNP analysis.STR analysis.HLA typing.Whole genome amplification.Quantitative PCR.Biobanking.Pharmacogenomics.Genotyping.Genetic identification.Transgenic detection.|