GE Healthcare Whatman Indicating FTA Classic Cards
Lyses cells on contact, denatures proteins and protects DNA from degradation. Whatman Indicating FTA Classic Cards includes a pink dye that turns white when a clear sample is applied.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare WB120206
DescriptionCollect, stabilize, process, transport, and archive buccal DNA samples.
- Improves process efficiency by enabling direct amplification for STR analysis due to immediate DNA capture on the FTA card.
- Includes an inert dye, which turns to white when a buccal sample or saliva is added for easy confirmation of sample addition.
- Immediate stabilization and protection of nucleic acids for long term archiving of samples at room temperature.
- Different card options to support manual or automated processing for versatility and incorporation into current workflows.
- DNA from blood stored at room temperature on FTA cards exhibits no loss in PCR efficiency after 22 years and counting
- Include a pink indicating dye that turns to white when a clear sample is applied.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Collect, stabilize, process, transport, and archive buccal DNA samples, four samples per card.|
|Direct STR amplification|
|Pink indicating dye|
|Indicating FTA Classic Card, 4 sample areas per card|
|125μL per sample area|
|Forensics. Transgenic identification. Transfusion medicine/HLA typing. Plasmid screening. Food and agriculture testing. Drug discovery. Genomics. STR analysis. Animal identification. Whole genome amplification Molecular biology.|
|Four sample areas|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok