GE Healthcare Whatman Grade 1573-1/2 Qualitative Filter Papers
A medium fast filter paper with high wet strength. This paper has the same chemical resistance characteristics as Grade 1573
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10314752
- Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area exposed; the normal slow down of filtration speed due to the loading of particulate is postponed.
- Increased total loading capacity as more filter area is available.
- Maintained flow rate due to the reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and the self-supporting shape of the filter itself.
- The prepleating does not significantly affect any of the technical data, and the same figures may be used for the flat circles.
|Grade 1573 ½ Qualitative Filter Paper Folded (Prepleated), 270 mm|
|Grade 1573 ½|
|12 to 25μm|
|A medium fast filter paper with high wet strength. This paper has the same chemical resistance characteristics as Grade 1573|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok