Cytiva Whatman™ Grade 597 Plus Qualitative Filter Paper, Circles
For a variety of routine applications in the food and beverage industries. Well-suited for the determination of fat content in food or removal of carbon dioxide and turbidity from beverages such as beer.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 989410107
- Used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials
- Medium fast filtration rate
- Minimum 90% cellulose content
- Available in sheets, circles and pre-pleated formats
- Pre-pleated qualitative filters provide improved flow rates and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent flat filters
- Technical and scientific support from Cytiva
|4 to 7μm|
|Routine Analytical Applications in Various Industries Such as Food Testing, or Removal of Carbon Dioxide and Turbidity From Beverages|
|Qualitative Filter Paper|
|90% Alpha Cellulose Content Minimum|
|Grade 597 Optima (Standard)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok