Thermo Scientific Wide-Mouth Septa Jars
These wide-mouth type III soda-lime glass septa jars are available as clear or amber, and are recommended for EPA Volatile Organic Analysis (VOA) soil methods.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific S3200060
Thermo Scientific Wide-Mouth Septa Jars are available as clear or amber Type III soda-lime glass, and are recommended for EPA Volatile Organic Analysis (VOA) soil methods. Open-top cap is equipped with a pierceable PTFE-faced silicone septum. Available Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis, Processed the same way as the certified vials but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Type III soda-lime glass bottle, clear or amber
- Amber jars are recommended for light-sensitive analytes
- White polypropylene cap with bonded PTFE-faced silicone septa
- Caps assembled onto bottles
- Wide-mouth design is ideal for soil samples and viscous liquids
Certified jars come with the following features:
Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each bottle individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Chipboard divider helps protect jars from breakage; requires additional over-pack for shipping
Processed jars are processed in the same manner as certified jars and come with all the features of Certified jars, but jars are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed jars are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process. Boxed with chipboard dividers to help prevent breakage; requires additional over-pack for shipping.
|2 oz., 60mL|
|Open top cap|
|Certified and Processed jars meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|PP with PTFE/silicone septum|
|Short clear SS jar|
|Type 3 Glass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok