Thermo Scientific 18mm Headspace Vials & Closures
Available in 10mL and 20mL usable volumes this screw thread vial requires no tools for closure. Magnetic caps are ideal for magnetic pick up in autosamplers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 18MSC
Unlike crimp cap vials, Thermo Scientific National 18mm Screw Top Headspace Vials require no tools for closure. Manufactured with superior quality (Type 1, Class A) glass, they are available with a round bottom in sizes with usable volumes of 10mL or 20mL. The 18mm vials feature Magnetic Screw Caps which enable magnetic pick up in autosamplers with that capability. Multiple turn threading maintains a tight seal through extreme heating cycles. Septa are Blue Silicone/ PTFE.Choose septa materials to meet your needs.
- Gray Butyl Stoppers are an economical septum for lower temperature (125°C) or low-pressure applications.
- Gray PTFE/Red Rubber Septa are an economical choice where a PTFE barrier is desired.
- PTFE/White Silicone PurePack Septa for general volatiles analysis.
- Gray PTFE/Molded Black Butyl Septa offer a more positive seal against loss of fixed gases.
- PTFE/Blue High Purity Silicone Septum reduces background from extractables or outgassing of volatile contaminants.
- The Black Rubber septum is an economical choice for applications where reduced levels of vapor penetration are desired.
Unassembled convenience kits
|Screw Cap (Magnetic, Open-Top)|
|18mm Magnetic Screw Cap, 8mm hole|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok