Ansell Alphatec MICROCHEM 68-3000 Yellow Coveralls with Hood
Provide an extremely effective barrier against both chemical and biological hazards. Ansell Alphatec MICROCHEM 68-3000 Yellow Coveralls with Hood are durable and multi-layered, and are some of the most comfortable chemical protective materials available.
Manufacturer: Ansell YE30W9211105
- Protection: Multi-layer barrier fabric effective against numerous chemicals
- Highly visible: Bright yellow for improved worker safety
- Anti-static: Tested according to EN1149-5 & AATCC76 (8EMSL test method)
- Design: Elastic waist, wrists and ankles, double zip closure, double cuffs, ultrasonically welded seams, finger loops, 2 piece respirator fit hood
- Applications: Chemicals, oil and petrochemicals, pharmaceutical, food indsutry, sewage purification installations, industrial and tank cleaning, mining
- Sizes: Available in Small through 5X-Large
- Certifications: EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5 / AATCC 76, ANSI/ISEA 101, EN ISO 13982-1 Type 5-B, ISO 17491-4 Type 6-B, EN 14126 / ASTM F1671, EN 14605 Type 3-B, EN 14605 Type 4-B
- Storage: 5 years shelf life in dry, cool, covered conditions out of direct sunlight
EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5 / AATCC 76, ANSI/ISEA 101, EN ISO 13982-1 Type 5-B, ISO 17491-4 Type 6-B, EN 14126 / ASTM F1671, EN 14605 Type 3-B, EN 14605 Type 4-B
|Barrier laminate fabric|
|Liquid and spray tight chemical and biological protection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok