Abnova alpha-Ketoglutarate Assay Kit
alpha-Ketoglutarate Assay Kit is used for quantifying alpha-KG.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA0872
- ª-KG is an important nitrogen transporter
- One of the organic acids measured in newborns as an indicator of inborn errors of metabolism
- Kit provides a simple, sensitive, and rapid means for quantifying a-KG in a variety of samples
- Useful for detecting ª-ketoglutarate in the range of 0.01 to 10 nmoles
- Store kit at -20°C, protect from warm light
- Warm ª-KG Assay Buffer to room temperature before use
- Briefly centrifuge all small vials prior to opening
|Store the kit at -20°C.|
|0.01 to 10nm|
|alpha-Ketoglutarate Assay Kit is used for quantifying alpha-KG.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok