- Manufacturing process results in highly purified enzyme with lower levels of bacterial DNA
- Minimizes non-target, false positive PCR products when amplifying bacterial sequences
- Chemically modified hot-start technique eliminates biological contamination
- GeneAmp 10X PCR Gold Buffer promotes faster enzyme activation and robust PCR amplification
- Enhanced specificity with time-release PCR is ideal for low-copy target amplification
- AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase, LD improves both yield and success rate for target amplification
- Reliable Results
- Purified enzyme preparation makes advanced PCR techniques fast and easy
- Combined with supplied GeneAmp 10X PCR Gold Buffer, AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase, LD provides a flexible hot-start system
- Suitable for all PCR applications that require the elimination of bacterial DNA contamination
See user's manual or package insert for limited label license and trademark information.
PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, Routine PCR
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase|
|5' - 3'|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok