Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Fast Virus 1-Step Master Mix
TaqMan™ Fast Virus One-Step Master Mix is designed for reliable, high-sensitivity real-time RT-PCR even in the presence of common reaction inhibitors.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ 4444434
- High sensitivity - one-tube, one-step 4X master mix with built-in Hot Start to amplify both RNA and DNA with high sensitivity
- Consistent results - formulated to handle common RT-PCR inhibitors found in blood, stool, and other difficult samples
- Simplified application - single run profile with RNA and DNA, and on any supported instrument, which allows for easy mix-and-match of targets on a plate
- Target flexibility - works in singleplex, multiplex, and with exogenous or endogenous internal controls
- High efficiency - increased qRT-PCR speed on fast and on standard instruments
- Many common research samples with viral nucleic acids have very low levels of target
- We have optimized the master mix for high-sensitivity detection of viral targets
- The higher-concentration master mix allows you to set up smaller reactions, which means that you can perform fast cycling protocols and obtain at least the same sensitivity as is expected from standard-cycling qPCR
- Alternatively, larger sample input amounts can be added to standard reaction volumes for more accurate quantification of low-titer samples
Consistent Results in the Presence of Inhibitors:
- Research samples commonly assayed for viruses include blood, dirt, and tissues
- Buffer components and proprietary additives in the TaqMan™ Fast Virus One-Step Master Mix have been optimized to handle RT-PCR inhibitors to help ensure consistent performance even with these difficult samples, so that you can be more confident in your results
Flexibility in Targets:
- It is common for labs to test for both RNA and DNA viruses in a variety of samples
- To simplify your experiments, a single TaqMan™ Fast Virus One-Step Master Mix protocol has been developed to assay both types of nucleic acid, so you can perform RNA and DNA virus queries next to each other on the same plate using the same handling steps
- Additionally, because virus research often includes multiplexed primers and probes and internal reaction controls, we have optimized the master mix to work with multiple target amplicons
- The TaqMan™ Fast Virus One-Step Master Mix speeds your time to results and maximizes the use of your real-time PCR instruments with a fast protocol
- The high-concentration formulation allows for more target nucleic acid sample to be added in the smaller reaction volumes required to run fast protocols
- This enables you to maintain sensitivity with low-titer research samples while improving speed and throughput.
Shipping Conditions: Dry Ice
|1-Step Master Mix|
|Built-In Hot Start|
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT System, QuantStudio™ 12k Flex, QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5, QuantStudio™ 6 Flex, QuantStudio™ 7, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, ViiA™ 7 System|
|Real Time PCR|
|Total RNA, Viral DNA, Viral RNA, mRNA|
|AmpliTaq™ Fast DNA Polymerase|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.