- Potent and selective Foxo1 inhibitor (IC50 values are 33 nM at Foxo1 and >1 μM at Foxo3a and Foxo4); decreases Foxo-mediated promoter activity by 70%, 20% and 3% at Foxo1, Foxo4 and Foxo3, respectively.
- Regulates gluconeogenesis both in vitro and in vivo.
- Attenuates fasting plasma glucose level in diabetic db/db mice.
- Also suppresses autophagy, adipocyte differentiation and soluble guanylyl cyclase expression.
- Also inhibits STAT3 signaling in NSCLC.
- Orally bioavailable.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok