Axygen Gel Documentation Systems
Easily capture publication quality, 16 bit TIFF images
Manufacturer: Axygen Scientific GD1000
DescriptionAxygen Gel Documentation systems are quick to set up and have an intuitive user interface for image capture, annotation, and contrast adjustment. Images are easily saved and opened in common gel analysis software for more detailed analysis.
- Auto exposure - never have to manually manipulate camera
- Ready-to-use - connect computer and load software
- Light Sources: Epi White, Dual wavelength transillumination at 302nm
- Field of View: 15 x 20cm
- Compact cabinet with ultra-violet (UV) cut-off switch to prevent exposure to UV light if cabinet door is opened while UV light is on
- Darkroom tab lets to select from UV 302, UV 365, Epi White, or Epi Blue (BL system only) light sources, also an optional Trans White light illumination tray
- Auto Exposure tool calculates optimal exposure time, Also use Slider tool to manually adjust exposure time and view updated live image
- Select ROI tool allows to select region of interest. Auto Exposure calculations are only based on selected region. This feature is especially useful for gels that have either intense or faint bands.
- Band Excision tool allows to temporarily override safety precautions in system to view gel with lights on
- Imaging tools include crop, rotate, resize, contrast, saturation, and zoom
- Annotation tools include variety of text and drawing tools
- Finished images can be saved, printed, emailed, or exported for further analysis
- Transillumination bulbs last for 30,000 hours - which equals over 3.5 years if bulbs were in continuous use
- Optional trans white light illumination tray
- Cabinet: Door sensor to prevent accidental exposure to UV; automatically shuts off UV light when door is open
- Safety override, enabling band cutting on UV transilluminator with automatic turn off after 5 minutes
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
PC not included
|5.4 MP image resolution|
|30.48 x 38.1cm (12 x 15 in.)|
|Minimum requirements: laptop with Microsoft Windows 8: 1.4GHz processor speed, 2GB RAM, 16GB free hard disk space, 2USBs|
|Gel Documentation System|
|Emission Filter: 590nm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok