Ansell BioClean™ Nitrile Sterile RABS/Isolator Gloves
BioClean™ Nitrile Sterile RABS/Isolator Gloves are manufactured from nitrile with incredibly low levels of particles and excellent ESD properties. Designed for use in injectable manufacturing and pharmaceutical production areas.
Manufacturer: Ansell GGL20NIT59
- Tested against ASTM D6978-05 for handling chemo drugs.
- 100% water leak tested.
- Fully validated for sterility with an SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) of 10.
- Ultra-clean surface ensures product protection.
- Specially designed to minimize hand fatigue.
- Autoclave compatible.
- ISO 4 Cleanroom laundered and packaged.
- Resistant to VHP, IPA, and disinfectants.
- Available in a range of port sizes.
- Ideal industries include: Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Raw Material, Biotechnology, Sterile Processing, Semiconductor
|Class 10/ISO 4|
|Life sciences, healthcare and electronics|
|One piece per sealed inner PE bag; one inner bag per sealed second inner PE bag; one second inner bag per sealed outer PE bag; 20 outer bags per lined inner white Correx polyethylene box (20 pieces)|
|CE 0598, EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category III, EN 421, EN ISO 374-5 VIRUS, EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A, EN 388:4101X, EN 455|
|Isolator, RABS Gloves|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok