Corning Costar Low Binding Plastic Microcentrifuge Tubes
Feature a bonded polymer technology that reduces protein and nucleic acid binding, resulting in a better sample recovery. Corning Costar Low Binding Plastic Microcentrifuge Tubes withstand forces up to 17,000 x g.
Manufacturer: Corning 3206
- Manufactured from natural (uncolored) polypropylene for durability
- Certified RNase-/DNase-free
- Nonsterile, autoclavable
- External graduations and frosted writing spot for easy sample measurement and identification
- Flat cap surface for convenient labeling
- Positive seal design allows for repeated opening and closing
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok