Corning Cluster Tube System
Manufactured from polypropylene for strength and durability. Corning Cluster Tube System is ideal for harvesting cells, cell uptake and receptor binding assays, and radioimmunoassays.
Manufacturer: Corning 4410
- Convenient for large-volume transfer and collection from microtitration plates
- Useful with single- and multichannel pipetters and in robotic workstations and centrifuges
- 1.2mL individual tubes or breakaway strips of eight tubes; microtitration plate format
- Assembled in 12- or 96-tube racks
- Both tubes and racks are autoclavable clarified polypropylene
|Microplate Cluster Tube|
|Standard 96-well microplate for harvesting cells, cell uptake and receptor binding assays and radioimmunoassays, useful with single and multichannel pipetters and in robotic workstations and centrifuges|
|96 per rack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok