R&D Systems DAB Enhancer Reagent
R&D Systems DAB Enhancer Reagent is a ready-to-use enhancement reagent for DAB chromogens.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 48003009
- Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Do not use past expiration date.
- Hazard Statements (GHS-US) :
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H334 - May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- H350 - May cause cancer
- H360 - May damage fertility or the unborn child
- H373 - May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- H402 - Harmful to aquatic life
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Precautionary Statements (GHS-US) :
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use
- P202 - Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- P260 - Do not breathe vapors, mist, or spray
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment
- P280 - Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and eye protection
- P284 - In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection
- P302+P352+P362+P364 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing
- P308+P313 - If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention
- P342+P311 - If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a poison center or doctor
- P405 - Store locked up
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national, territorial, provincial, and international regulations.
- WHMIS Classification :
- Class D Division 2 Subdivision A - Very toxic material causing other toxic effects
- Class D Division 2 Subdivision B - Toxic material causing other toxic effects
|Store the unopened product at -70° C. Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Do not use past expiration date.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok