Thermo Scientific DSS (disuccinimidyl suberate), No-Weigh Format
Crosslink amines to amines with disuccinimidyl suberate composed of NHS-ester groups with a membrane-permeable, mid-length spacer for intracellular protein crosslinking.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A39267
Thermo Scientific Pierce DSS, also called disuccinimidyl suberate, is noncleavable and membrane permeable crosslinker that contains an amine-reactive N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) ester at each end of an 8-carbon spacer arm.
- Reactive groups: NHS ester (both ends)
- Reactive towards: amino groups (primary amines)
- Amine reactive sulfo-NHS ester reacts rapidly with any primary amine-containing molecule
- Membrane-permeable, allowing for intracellular crosslinking
- High purity, crystalline reagent can be used to create high-purity conjugates
- Water-insoluble (dissolve first in DMF or DMSO); compare to BS3 (Sulfo-DSS)
|Qualified for Ambient or Wet Ice|
|Short, 11.4 angstroms|
|Store desiccated at 4°C.|
|DMF (Dimethylformamide), DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok