- Based on the principle that the hottest point of a flame is the outer tip of the inner flame
- Features grid that separates flame into an array of much smaller flames, creating many more quotation “outer tips” or zones of highest temperature
- This allows for average temperature of flame to rise from 935° to 1180°C
- Expanded base prevents easy tipping, even with hoses connected
- Spaced feet so burner fits comfortably under stands
- Carry hot burner with ease and safety using finger handle
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok