Eisco™ Visual Scientifics Ballistic Pendulum
Velocity investigation highlights conservation of energy and momentum.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ PTBALP
A great demonstration or experiment as students try to derive the velocity of a ball leaving the launcher. Students can calculate velocity and test their calculations using this system with separate video or probeware system.
- Main Lab: find the velocity
- Extension One: photogate verification of muzzle velocity
- Extension Two: damped simple harmonic motion
- Covers 10 Next Generation Science Standards Concepts
- Covers 17 Common Core Standards
- 27 pages total
- Student workbook is a guide for students to fill out as they work through the main lab and lab extensions
- General Theory Section lays out the theory and mathematics behind the lesson plan
- Experimental Teaching Guide helps teachers prepare lesson plans and lead inquiry or step-based activities
- All labs and extensions include recommendations for video analysis setups
For use with Physical Science System Base (S06893).
|Spring loaded launcher, rigid arm pendulum with barrel, measuring board, ball, small metal rod with handle, extensive instructions to assist with lesson planning, student activities and experimental procedures|
|Velocity investigation highlights conservation of energy and momentum|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok