EMD Millipore Novagen HT96 NovaBlue Competent Cells
High-efficiency competent cells predispensed in 96-well plate for high-throughput applications
Manufacturer: Millipore Sigma 710114
NovaBlue is a K-12 strain ideally suited as an initial cloning host because it has high transformation efficiency, blue/white screening capability (with appropriate plasmids) and mutations in recA and endA which result in high yields of high-quality plasmid DNA.
- Cells dispensed in 20µL volumes in 96 well polypropylene plate compatible with thermal cyclers and water baths
- Wells are individually sealed and have raised rims to prevent cross-contamination
- Seals can be easily pierced with standard pipet tips or removed for access
- Strips of caps are also provided for reliable sealing during manipulation and storage
- Groups of 24 wells can be easily split from the plate for processing smaller numbers of samples
- Efficiency: >1 x 108CFU/µg
|>1 × 108CFU/μg|
|For high-throughput transformation|
|Store HT96 Competent Cells, SOC Medium and Test Plasmid at −70°C or below. Store Cap Strips, Plate Lids and Reagent Reservoirs at room temperature|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok