Eppendorf™ PCR Clean Microcentrifuge Tubes
Choose from Safe-Lock or Flex-Tube™ styles—both are ideal for DNA sample prep prior to PCR
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 022363344
- Polypropylene; rated to 25,000xG
- Safe-Lock tubes feature a lid-lock that closes securely
- Flex-Tube tubes are easy to open and close
- With volume graduations and etched marking surfaces
- Certified free of human DNA, DNase, RNase, and PCR inhibitors
- Manufactured under cleanroom conditions
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Human DNA, DNase, RNase, PCR inhibitor-free|
|Ideal for DNA sample prep prior to PCR|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok