Falcon Round-Bottom Polystyrene Test Tubes
Constructed of optically clear polystyrene for easy viewing of sample. Corning Falcon Round-Bottom Polystyrene Tubes are widely used and referenced in laboratory protocols.
Manufacturer: Falcon 352054
- Widely used and referenced in laboratory protocols
- Dual position snap-cap prevents sample loss with ease of handling
- Sterile, nonpyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL (Cat. No. 352008 nonsterile)
The foundation for consistent research results
- Provide reliable containment of laboratory fluid samples
- Polystyrene tubes are best suited for procedures requiring high optical clarity
- Dual-position snap caps, heavier gauge walls, and unique construction provide a secure, positive seal
- Medical-style packaging materials
- 1,400 RCF rating (RCF claims refer to Relative Centrifugal Force measured in g-force for materials with a specific gravity of 1.0, used in an appropriate rotor with correct cushion and safety precautions. Tubes used with organic solvents at temperatures below 0°C may have lower RCF ratings.)
- Tube dimensions and volumes are approximate
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Bag of 125, 1000/Cs.|
|1400 x G|
|Dual position snap cap|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok