Thermo Scientific LguI (SapI)
The LguI (SapI) restriction enzyme recognizes GCTCTTC(1/4)^ sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BspQI, PciSI, SapI).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific ER1931
Lambda DNA digested with LguI (SapI), 0.7% agarose, 10 cleavage sites
conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'..G C T C T T C (N)1▵...3'
3'..C G A G A A G (N)4▵...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- LguI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps no effect
- CpG: may overlap no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1µg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
Low salt, high glycerol (>5%) concentrations, pH >8.0 or a large excess of enzyme may result in star activity.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok