Fisherbrand Traceable Infrared Thermometer Gun
Takes instant, less-than-a-second, temperature readings of any surface
Unique design permits one-handed “point and shoot” readings. Fisher Scientific Traceable Infrared Thermometer Gun takes instant, less-than-a-second, temperature readings of any surface.
- Unique design permits one-handed “point and shoot” readings
- Laser-sighting beam permits aiming precisely at target surface
- Field of view is 50:1 (example: reads a spot the size of 6 inches from 25 feet away)
- Includes backlighting, data hold (freezes display reading), laser, low-battery indicator, and °C/°F buttons
- 15-077-970 also features min/max memory, average readings, and high/low alarms
- Range is -50° to +1000°C/-58° to +1832°F
- Resolution is 0.1° to 200°, 1° over 200°; accuracy, ±1.5% + 2°C
- Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 2.25 in. (22.9 x 10.2 x 5.7cm)
- Weight: 10 oz.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|-50°C to +1000°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Food preparation, pharmaceuticals, field use, electronics and safety inspection|
|0.1 to 200, 1 over 200°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok