Fisher Scientific Traceable Infrared Thermometer with Wristband
Noninvasive, no-touch measurements
Noninvasive, no-touch measurements. Fisher Scientific Traceable Infrared Thermometers with Wristband are ideal for food preparation, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, cleanrooms, electronics, and field use.
- Simple to use: turn on, point at sample, and take reading in less than a second
- Reads Fahrenheit and Celsius of any surfacesolids, semisolids, and liquids
- Hold command freezes the display at the current reading
- Emissivity of 0.05 to 1.00 in. .01 steps covers 90% of all applications
- Minimum and maximum feature permits viewing highest and lowest readings at any time
- Laser beam pointer permits perfect sample target sighting
- Display indicates low battery
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C + 2%
- Field of view is 6:1
- Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 0.75 in. (10.2 x 5 x 1.9cm)
- Weight: 2.25 oz.
- Temperature range is -67 to 482°F and -55 to 250°C
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|0.5 to 1 in 0.01 step|
|-67 to 482°F|
|Wrist band, No battery|
|-55° to +250°C|