Fisherbrand Disposable Graduated Transfer Pipettes
Ideal for hematology, urinalysis, chemistry, and blood banking anywhere there is a need for quick, safe transfer of fluids
Put an end to matching rubber bulb with glass pipette. Since entire unit is disposable, these pipettes prevent cross-contamination to samples and reduce airborne contamination to personnel. Molded in one piece from unbreakable, see-through low-density polyethylene to eliminate the hazards of broken glass and exposure to infectious materials.
- Available gamma radiation-sterilized or nonsterile
- 5.8mL capacity with 0.25mL graduations
- Draw 3.4mL per squeeze
- Inert to biological fluids and most acids
- One squeeze draws from 2.0 to 3.3mL (depending on style used)
- All deliver repeatable drop sizes
- Can be sealed and refrigerated for sample storage (seal with Cat. No. 02-678 Hemato-Seal Tube Sealant)
|For special applications in microbiology, bacteriology, research|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok