GE Healthcare Amersham ECL Direct Nucleic Acid Labeling/Detection System
Use for fast and easy detection of medium-to-high-target amounts. GE Healthcare Life Sciences Amersham ECL Direct Nucleic Acid Labeling/Detection System are based on the direct labeling of DNA or RNA probes with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) in a simple 20 min chemical reaction
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare RPN3005
- Direct probe labeling in a 10 min reaction, 1 h from hybridization to detection with ECL Direct, Hybond N+, and Hyperfilm ECL.
- Eliminates handling, waste, and regulatory issues associated with the use of radioactivity.
- No need to strip blots before reprobing.
- For fast and easy detection of medium- to high-target amounts in applications such as colony/plaque screens, dot blots, and PCR product analyses.
- Consistent results combining strong signals with very low backgrounds.
|Colony or plaque screens, dot blots and PCR product analyses|
|2° to 8°C|
|Labeling reagent, crosslinker, control DNA, blocking agent, ECL detection reagents and ECL gold hybridization buffer|
|Labeling 5ng Nucleic Acid|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 3 Months