GE Healthcare Amersham Hybond PVDF Membranes: Rolls
Ideal for Western blotting applications where stripping and reprobing are necessary. GE Healthcare Life Sciences Amersham Hybond PVDF Membranes: Rolls are hydrophobic PVDF membranes.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10600021
Descriptionp>Supplied in rolls.
- Hydrophobic PVDF membranes
- Small pore size eliminates blow-through and increases protein binding over a wide range of molecular weights
Amersham Hybond 0.2µm
- Compatible with a range of solvents used for rapid destaining
- Specifically designed for protein sequencing applications and solid phase amino acid analysis
- Offers excellent blotting for proteins Mr<20,000
- Specifically optimized for fluorescence detection in Western blotting applications
- Provides low background fluorescence, resulting in high sensitivity
|Compatible with a range of solvents used for rapid destaining|
|Roll (260mm x 4m)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok